AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Code iframe
 :: Mises en page Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Mar 28 Nov - 13:31
Diana Prince
♢ Messages : 173
♢ Date d'inscription : 04/11/2017
Et voilà pour toi chéri :**:
Code:
<center><iframe src="http://crisisonearth.forumactif.com/h1-signdiana" height="300" width="300" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></center>

The choice each must make for themselves - something no hero will ever defeat. I've touched the darkness that lives in between the light. Seen the worst of this world, and the best. Seen the terrible things men do to each other in the name of hatred, and the lengths they'll go to for love. Now I know. Only love can save this world. So I stay. I fight, and I give... for the world I know can be. This is my mission, now. Forever.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mar 28 Nov - 13:33
Kate Kane
♢ Messages : 69
Merci mon amouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

Alii summum decus in carruchis solito altioribus et ambitioso vestium cultu ponentes sudant sub ponderibus lacernarum, quas in collis insertas cingulis ipsis adnectunt nimia subtegminum tenuitate perflabiles, expandentes eas crebris agitationibus maximeque sinistra, ut longiores fimbriae tunicaeque perspicue luceant varietate liciorum effigiatae in species animalium multiformes.
Invité
Mar 5 Déc - 17:54
Invité
Invité
Invité
Et un petit cadeau dans la foulée (a)

http://always-move.forumactif.com/
Mar 5 Déc - 18:01
Natasha Romanoff
♢ Messages : 161
merci trésor (a)

The black widow, who had dispatched a lover or two, was sought out for her wisdom. The young spider asked her, "Did you keep his harmful secret under the threat of danger, or did you spin a web so confusing that he didn't know if you were friend or foe? Did you release him from the web and your presence or will you give another the venom in which to finish him?" The black widow was quiet and then said, "All of the above.
Invité
Mar 5 Déc - 18:05
Invité
Invité
Invité
De rien bébé (a)
Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé